Re: No sound on kernel 5.10.16 with a HDA Intel PCH card

@David Runge: Many thanks for your reply.

Kernel log messages include no errors in v5.10.16. On the other hand there
are no muted output channels in alsamixer. Also, the correct device is
selected.

The output of 'aplay -l' is identical in both kernel versions. To playback
files, aplay and audacity where used. JACK is started either with the
default device ('jackd -d alsa'), or by selecting hw:0 ('jackd -d alsa -d
hw:0') but with no success.

Regards,
Tasos

Στις Κυρ, 28 Φεβ 2021 στις 2:27 μ.μ., ο/η David Runge <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>