Re: lmms not working with rt jack; vst and midi

Hi David,

 thanks, your mail brought me to the right solution:

The problem was that I had installed jack and should have had jack2
installed. It's really a pain with jack vs jack2 vs jack2-dbus. I
would prefer to have either the version 1 jack lib removed altogether
or at least get a warning when installing lmms and other pro audio
apps that the wrong lib is installed.

--
Orm