Re: Dropping dead project: lash

Yeah, what Albert said. a2jmidid is actually still pretty vital as most MIDI programs still *only* support either ALSA MIDI or Jack MIDI, and I use some of both. But if all I'd have to do was install it from the AUR instead of the repo (rather than deal with some sort of dependency nightmare), that's fine.

When you say those other packages have been rebuilt without lash support, do you mean that by the time lash is gone, versions of them that don't depend on lash will have left testing and will be ready for me to update to? If so, great!