Dropping dead project: lash

Hi all,

I've just dropped lash to the AUR. It has essentially been dead for nine
years, which is why I don't want to spend any time fixing it, or
including it into any softare in the main repositories.

AFAIK, all projects depending on it, can be built without it and
non-session-manager is a more modern approach (as the application only
needs to implement an OSC interface) anyways.
If this is not the case and your AUR package depends on lash, you will
have to fix lash and its issues with current glibc (removed Sun RPC), as
it introduces a new dependency on libtirpc.

Best,
David

--
https://sleepmap.de