Re: New package for dexed with standalone JACK client

Apart from the broken feature to dispaly AUR comments, the only issue
with yaourt is tmpfs. Note, I'm using the plain makepkg approach as
well as yaourt, but no other AUR tool.

To workaround the tmpfs issue, you simply could add an alias, such as
mine:

alias naourt='echo "Not AnOther User Repository Tool";rm -rf /{.,}tmp/yaourt-tmp-$(id -un);yaourt --tmp /.tmp'

However, I didn't try to build another/this DX7 clone, since my master
keyboard is the first generation DX7 (brown metal case), I bought when I
was a teenager, decades ago and nothing compares to it's output recorded
with a RME card.

I seriously doubt that an error such as "make: *** No rule to make
target" is caused by using yaourt. Much likely it's either a broken
PKGBUILD or an partial upgraded Arch Linux.