Package groups

Hey all,

I'd like to add all relevant packages to a "pro-audio" package group.
This way, simply using `sudo pacman -S pro-audio` would install all the
things you need to run Arch Linux pro-audio things in all of its glory.

I suspect the following packages will be candidates:

* a2jmidid
* aeolus
* alsa-plugins
* alsa-tools
* alsa-utils
* amsynth
* ams
* audacity
* audiofile
* ardour
* aubio
* calf
* chuck
* drumkv1
* dssi-vst
* ecasound
* fluidsynth
* gigedit
* guitarix2
* harvid
* hydrogen
* jack
* jack2
* jack2-dbus
* jalv
* jsampler
* lash
* lib32-alsa-lib
* lib32-alsa-plugins
* lib32-jack
* lib32-jack2
* libgig
* linuxsampler
* meterbridge
* mixxx
* patchage
* pd
* qmidiarp
* qjackctl
* qsynth
* qtractor
* raul
* rosegarden
* rubberband
* schedtool
* samplv1
* solfege
* sonic-visualiser
* supercollider
* sweep
* synthv1
* timidity-freepats
* xjadeo
* zynaddsubfx

I'm slightly unsure, whether to add all packages of the ladspa-plugins
and lv2-plugins groups is a good idea, but they would definitely fit and
belong in here as well!

Some packages and some of the above are obvious candidates for yet
another group e.g. "pro-audio-devel":

* chuck
* dssi
* fftw
* flac
* ganv
* ladspa
* libffado
* libfishsound
* libgig
* liblo
* liblrdf
* libogg
* libsndfile
* libreplaygain
* libsamplerate
* lilv
* lv2
* opus
* pd
* portaudio
* rubberband
* serd
* soundtouch
* sord
* sratom
* suil
* supercollider
* zita-alsa-pcmi
* zita-convolver
* zita-resampler

I'm quite sure, that I've forgotten many, so please make more
suggestions!

Best,
David

--