New [community] additions for 2018

Hey all,

I plan on moving some packages from AUR to [community].
Namely those would be:

cadence
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/cadence/
* build without claudia support (flowcanvas is dead and should stay
  dead)

carla
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/carla/

faust
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/faust/
* needs more votes

helm
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/helm/
* needs more votes

jacktrip
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/jacktrip/
* needs more votes

liblscp
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/liblscp/

padthv1
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/padthv1/
* needs more votes

quastools-qt5
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qastools-qt5/

qsampler
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qsampler/

qmidinet
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qmidinet/
* needs more votes

ssr
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ssr/
* needs more votes

rtmidi
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/rtmidi/

tuna
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tuna
* needs more votes

yoshimi
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/yoshimi/

zita-ajbridge
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zita-ajbridge/
* needs more votes

zita-njbridge
* https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zita-njbridge/

As you can see, some of the packages actually still require more votes
for them to be able to move to the main repositories (10 is a
requirement).

Additionally, I'd like to add stable versions of the following software
(first to the AUR, but eventually to [community]):

sc3-plugins
* https://github.com/supercollider/sc3-plugins

ingen
* https://drobilla.net/software/ingen

machina
* https://drobilla.net/software/machina

qmidictl
* https://qmidictl.sourceforge.io

qxgedit
* https://qxgedit.sourceforge.io

If you are a user of software of the first group, please make sure to
vote for it (or just vote for it ;-) ).

Additionally, this of course is just my short list of "interesting
pieces of software, that would be neat to have a binary package of".
Maybe you can think of some more?

Let me know!

Best,
David