Re: Migration from LXD to Incus

Hello,

Apologies to reviving this stale thread, however I have finally gotten
around to migrating due to lxd no longer being able to use
images.linucontainers.org. [1]

Migration works, all existing containers are up and running just like
it was on LXD, however when creating a new container (according to the
ArchWiki), I find the following issue:

doas incus launch images:debian
Launching the instance
Error: Failed instance creation: Failed getting remote image info:
Failed getting image: The requested image couldn't be found

This is copy and pasted command from the ArchWiki to prevent any human
error (such as typos), yet incus can't pull the images.

I have pinged images.linuxcontainers.org to make sure it is reachable,
and it is.

Any clue why I can't pull images?

Also thank you Foxboron for the creation of the Incus ArchWiki page.
[2][3]

Take care,
--
Polarian