Re: Proposal about AUR affairs

Hello,

> There aren't much expected to be reported at one time, but it's
> always better to have a more organized view of them. Features aren't
> bad if they don't get in the way of anything, and this one doesn't
> make the experience any worse at all. I also think it makes it better
> in terms of a better view, more markdown support and clarity of what
> comments are for.

How about instead of issues, organising comments into threads, this
would fix the reply issues.

But a fully fledged issue system is completely overkill, and would be
overwhelming.

Implement it similar to how Gitlab does, you make a comment and you can
reply within the thread of the comment, then you can easily share a
conversation by copying the root comment.

Simple and easy, seems like a good in-between, you got to bare in mind
that this would all need to be developed, so ideas are a good idea, but
whos going to implement them?

Take care,
--
Polarian