R: Proposal about AUR affairs

uh, hope you solve

Da: StealthMode Hu <stealthmode1975@xxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: domenica 10 dicembre 2023 21:13
A: Samuele Cistaro - samuele.cistaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <samuele.cistaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bjoern Franke <bjo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; arch-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <arch-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: Re: Proposal about AUR affairs

It is not your fault Friend.

Someone on Valve Softwares ListServ is maliciously taking peoples email addresses.
Running around to all kinds of websites.
Wasting 16+ hours now.
Signing up for 100s of mailing lists.

I was just messaging this list.
Cause I did not subscribe to it.

I use Kali and Parrot OS myself. When I need linux environments for I.T. Sec,

Dont really mess with Arch or Debian builds.

I have notified the list manager here.

No need for you to apologize.

Thank you in advance for your time, and attention to this matter.

-StealthMode

-