Re: Proposal about AUR affairs

Hi,

There is indeed a lack of Pull Requests, which would make it vastly
easier to contribute. It would be interesting if someone can figure out
how easy it is to implement that into the AUR.

this would indeed make things easier, when some AUR user has a fix for a problem etc.

This is not a technical problem, a community one. We have co-maintainers
so others can help out maintaining. I don't think making it easier to
override a package with a "better PKGBUILD" is a great idea, it doesn't
solve point 2. it just hides the problem.

I fear that this would lead to discussions why some TU decided which PKGBUILD is better.

Best Regards
Bjoern