Re: Bugtracker Migration to GitLab [to arch-general]

On 11/9/23 17:08, Levente Polyak wrote:
## Scope

Our primary goal is to migrate bugs.archlinux.org to GitLab, focusing on packaging bugs and our internal projects. In this email, we'll outline the workflow for packaging bugs and seek your assistance in testing the migration and the bug bot in the [test migration group](https://gitlab.archlinux.org/groups/flyspray-migration/packaging/packages/-/issues).

Please pay attention to the relevant paragraphs and everyone is strongly encouraged to conduct testing as outlined in the testing section.

One issue I've had with gitlab is even though it has correct user name and password, it will not login and I've had to use Github credentials to login to the arch gitlab system. (which I do not like)

This is after going through successfully adding new SSH key to my account, successfully changing the password for my account, e.g.

<quote - updated 9/17/23>

Hello, David C. Rankin!

The password for your GitLab account on https://gitlab.archlinux.org has successfully been changed.
</quote>

But it does not work. Every time login fails at:

https://accounts.archlinux.org/realms/archlinux/login-actions/authenticate

Neither the username 'drankinatty' or the e-mail works. So as Bugtracker is migrated, there may need to be a fix or two for the gitlab logins to work. I still can't login.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.