Re: archinstall mystery

grub-install cannot find the uefi-directory and whenever a device prefix
is entered grub cannot find the canonical path.
I'll read through the grub wiki probably tomorrow and find what I can find
there.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.