Re: ezarch script errors

On 23/05/15 11:30AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:

> In broad software selections, neither general works nor multimedia.  These
> two error out and install nothing hardinfo for general isn't found and
> easyscreencapture in multimedia is not found either.  That may explain why
> orca never came up talking after I installed a mate desktop and I had no
> option to run without a desktop either.  That's the situation with the iso
> I have.  Either verizon throttling or a hardware error prevents isos from
> verifying once downloaded so I use what isos I have here until these
> problems can be fixed.  I ran ./install to run that script too on the iso.
>

> -- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
> defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
> order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.

Hey,

I am not sure what you are requesting here, but we do not support
installation via an unofficial scripts[0].

Try to find a bugtracker for the scripts you are using and complain to
the people there (maybe also with a better description of the error)!

~chris

[0] https://terms.archlinux.org/docs/code-of-conduct/#arch-linux-distribution-support-only