ezarch script errors

In broad software selections, neither general works nor multimedia.  These
two error out and install nothing hardinfo for general isn't found and
easyscreencapture in multimedia is not found either.  That may explain why
orca never came up talking after I installed a mate desktop and I had no
option to run without a desktop either.  That's the situation with the iso
I have.  Either verizon throttling or a hardware error prevents isos from
verifying once downloaded so I use what isos I have here until these
problems can be fixed.  I ran ./install to run that script too on the iso.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.