System is randomly freezing, would like troubleshooting help

I have a System76 Thelio machine running Arch (fully up to date as of a
few hours ago today). For quite a while now (at least a few months),
it's been randomly hanging. I've configured the system to provide a
crash dump per the Kdump wiki page, but whenever I reboot it after one
of these hangs (or use the sysrq crash key), there is no /proc/vmcore
file, and there's nothing in the logs. As you can understand, this makes
troubleshooting difficult.

In addition to this, I've not been able to identify many common factors
of the hangs. The only thing that seems to be consistent is that most of
the hangs occur when the system puts the display to sleep. But even this
isn't consistent; today's hang occurred while the display was active
(though I turned off the monitor).

I've changed hardware and operating systems a few times. I originally
ran PopOS on this machine, and experienced hangs there with an NVIDIA
graphics card, but I moved to AMD when installing Manjaro. Again, to be
clear, the machine does have a very up to date Arch install presently.
The hangs occur with both X11 and Wayland. Sometimes it happens a few
hours after I boot the machine, sometimes (like today's) it took a week
or two.

About the only unusual thing about the system is that I'm running ZFS.
The root filesystem for this installation runs on ZFS, but this wasn't
the case when it ran PopOS. I still had a ZFS pool on the PopOS machine.
I have another ZFS pool with my home directory and my libvirt VMs on it.
That said, neither of the pools have any errors, and I scrub them
regularly.

As I said at the start of this message, I've been struggling to figure
out the problem for a few months and I'm not sure how to make progress
troubleshooting it. I don't see anything in dmesg about overheating, or
hardware failures, or anything like that. The machine works great...
until it very suddenly doesn't.

So how do I go about figuring out what's going on? I'd love to be able

Cheers,
Luna Celeste