Re: Systems unbootable

Yes when I mount them while in the rescue environment they are writable and data persists so I don’t see any corruption.

As for btrfs on lvm i understand it’s unnecessary but I’ll just say it’s personal preference and I don’t normally need to ask for help but as i can’t get my systems to boot I have no choice.  Been running these systems are almost nine years now and this is the first time I’ve run into an issue that wasn’t obviously caused by myself or easily fixed.

Zeroing the log also did not help.

Sent from my iPhone