Re: Split apache package

Hi,

Well it seems this discussion is not going to get anywhere, if they
joined the bind package and bind-utils together, then they are not going
to split apache into apache and apache-utils.

As I have suggested in my previous email, as the packages are not within
the community repository, TUs will not be able to maintain them, and
thus the manpower is a lot lower, thus the only choice is to implement
this in the AUR.

I really don't get the point why this is a problem. I assume Arch isn't installed on 80MB IDE disks where 5MB more usage matters. More and more I get the impression that you construct a problem which you have, but you think it's a problem for the whole userbase.