Re: gave up on archinstall

It's helpful that archinstall reports number of missing configs, but would
it be possible for archinstall to show which configs are missing or maybe
write the names of those missing configs to pending.configs and have
archinstall let the user know as the user quits that pending.configs got
created?

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.