Crashes in FF 65.0.1

Hello,

my Firefox windows randomly crash - is it because of Xorg, Xfce or Firefox? Does somebody else have noticed this behaviour?

When I don't do anything at my laptop (and it seems to happen only if I don't do anything at it), after a while when I want to do sth. in the browser again, it doesn't work properly any more. It seems, as if the JavaScript engine would have crashed for the tab or window: As soon as I enter sth., the GUI is corrupted, i.e. layers are shown at the wrong place in an order I cannot do any editing any more etc. If I try to close the tab, the GUI stays unchanged or just the layers of the closed tab are somehow changed, but it seems as if the tab were still active. Re-opening the tab from history results in a blank window (though the correct is shown in the address bar). As I said, it seems to be because of the JavaScript engine, but I'm not sure, yet.

Another issue I have is about atlassian: When I open a link, usually a login page is shown. Instead, FF crashes completely.

Any idea?

Kind regards

Peter