Re: netcdf problem after arch update

Thanks for the reply.

Is is possible to revert back to the previous version of netcdf? Since one of the tools (pyscan) is a portable script, I don't know how can I 'rebuild' it to work with the newer version of netcdf.

Also, I would prefer it very much to avoid rebuilding the other tool (gasflow) because it takes a long time, and various other difficulties (It has many other dependencies which may cause other problems). It was a headache to install it in the first place.