Re: [arch-dev-public] Kill old gcc versions

Roman Kyrylych schrieb:
Packages that are already built don't really need immediate fixing
unless you build all your packages from source.
There are always some packages that cannot be built with current
gcc/glibc/kernel/other-deps,
but they work because they were built already some time ago.
When such package is going to be updated due to new version, for example
- either these errors are already fixed upstream, or some patching is
done to fix them.
So actually there won't be the need to fix all broken packages at one time.