Re: top posting

I blame email clients, not the poster.

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 7:57 PM, jason maxwell <decepticon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]

Personally I don't really care that much which way people post, but as there's a good number of very vocal "bottom posting police" :-) types in the FOSS community that often raise a ruckus when you top post, I generally just try to conform and bottom post in the interests of keeping the peace.  :-)

DR

I tend to follow the example of whoever has replied before me. If someone has already top posted, fine, if inline, I do that too.  I find top posting to be easier, just because of the cursor already being there, but if I'm reading archives looking for an answer to a question, I don't give 2 damns, as long as an answer exists.  I think we've all been online long enough that we've trained ourselves to skim very quickly for just what's relevant.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is: Meh, whatever.
-Jason