Re: top posting

Angel Velásquez wrote:
I understand that top posting is to do something like this:

> Denis Alessandro wrote that:
> bla bla bla bla bla

And that's wrong because the e-mail list have the history so you don't have to copy part of the text, because the copy is available, the e-mail list have different net-etiquette rules.

So you have to read first and then you answer WITHOUT copying parts of the e-mails in the thread, basicly :-)

Cheers

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto <denisfalqueto@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:denisfalqueto@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    <mailto:shiningxc@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    >> > http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html
    >>
    >> I'm not sure
    >>

    >> > What about using a consistent style, at least for one given ML?
    >> > arch-general is really painful to read sometimes.
    >>
    >> what you're talking about.
    >>

    >> > Thanks!
    >>
    >> You must be crazy
    >>

    > --
    > Scott Robbins
    > PGP keyID EB3467D6
    > gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu <http://pgp.mit.edu> --recv-keys
    EB3467D6

    > Angel: You've never done this before. Look, it takes
    > tremendous strength -- mental strength.
    > Wesley: Resistence to suggestion. Yes, I understand that. I like to
    > think of myself as possessing a certain...
    > Angel: Wesley, you don't even have sales resistance. How many thigh
    > masters do you own?
    > Wesley: The second one was a free gift with my Buns of Steel.

    Funny you top posting to bash top posting ;)

    Denis A. Altoe Falqueto

Angel Velasquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>
Linux Counter: #359909
Not exactly Angel, your reply should be just above your signature.