Re: Apache is listening but not responding

On 25 mai 2011, at 15:24, John Fitzgibbon wrote:

> There are no entries for the Web browser attempts in the access and error logs.

This strongly suggests you're not reaching your server at all.
Firewall problem?

> I am connecting without using a proxy.

Error 502 is a "Bad Gateway" error. You might want to check that there is absolutely no "man in the middle" between your client and your server.

Patrick PRONIEWSKI
--
Administrateur Système - DSI - Université Lumière Lyon 2