Re: SSL offload and load balancing with Apache2's mod_proxy and mod_balancer for Weblogic, Tomcat and Apache2

Hey!

Sorry, I did not explain detailed enough - I'm not using mod-itk in balancer, but in backend server.

I made few line of corrections, but will describe more detailed later and add some more configuration examples and compare to what if orginal apache logic would be used for SSL offload and load balancing.

Thanks a lot for your responses, I got few new ideas, how to make my solution better. :)

Margus PÃrt