Apache as front end for rtmp stream

I am having a website which is running on Zope.
I am using Apache as a front end to that Zope website.

On the same server where Zope is running I am having a streaming server Red5 running on it.
My communication to the Zope website from outside world is via front end Apache only.

To be able to reach the streaming server I�
embed a _javascript_ in HTML pages of Zope website which is running Plone�
as follows
<embed .....
var="rtmp://my_domain.com"

My problem is a request for�mydomain.com�is handled via front end Apache on which I have redirected this to Zope.
Now in case of rtmp streams which are coming in form of rtmp://my_domain.com
is it possible to do some thing in Apache so that
request to video streams �coming from outside to be redirected
to Red5 on internal server on LAN.

So our communication with world is via Apache only.
In this situation how can apache redirect to a Red5 application or say
a stream on rtmp.
If you some has �some clue on this then let me know.

--
Tapas
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com