mailshell and other connections from httpd.exe

 Good day

I am running Apache 2.2.14
PHP 5.2.11

I have picked up via our firewall on machine that there is unknown connections to /from the httpd.exe
program to the following IP's

65.55.162.26
72.18.206.224
207.46.16.233
65.55.226.88
64.4.52.182

some of them are mailshell other is datacenters, dont know where these come from but they are all running under the httpd.exe process. Is there anyway via the Apache to list all active connections or is there know issue regarding weird connections to mailshell. I have not antispam software installed thus it cannot be anything like that doing the connections and also as I said they are all registered under the httpd.exe process.

Any info will be appreciated.

PS : I tried searching about this issue, archives etc. but I dont really see anything, will like to know if anybody else have
this problem

thanks

Johannes