Re: AccessFileName not allowed here

>From apache docs...

AccessFileName Directive

Syntax:    AccessFileName filename [filename] ...
Default:    AccessFileName .htaccess
Context:    server config, virtual host
Module:    core

server config
This means that the directive may be used in the server configuration files
(e.g., httpd.conf), but not within any <VirtualHost> or <Directory>
containers. It is not allowed in .htaccess files at all.
virtual host
This context means that the directive may appear inside <VirtualHost>
containers in the server configuration files.

Therefore, you CANNOT use it in a <Directory> definition.  It's that simple.
You are putting it in the wrong bloody place.