Transfer errors with Apache and Subversion

Hello,

We work with Subversion and Apache http server for about two years here in the company, with no trouble.
We have already used them on servers running Windows XP and on Windows Server 2008.

This week, the disk of our server burned and then we decided to upgrade the Windows
Server 2008 to Windows Server 2008 R2.

After the upgrade we are facing problems to transfer files from and to Subversion over http protocol.
We tried to use:

- CollabNet 1.6.12 (with the apache server that comes with it)
- Apache 2.2.15 + subversion SVN 1.6.12 (that comes with collabnet)
- Apache 2.2.15 + subversion SVN 1.4.6

but always facing the same error:

"error: svn: Checksum mismatch for #FILENAME#"

The error happens whenever we try to transfer large files (using http:// protocol), both from client to server as the server to the client or the server to the server via an "import" statement. If we use direct "file://" access no errors happens and we can transfer all files.

Examples:
C:\my-data-folder> svnadmin import -m "" http://localhost/svn/repository - dont work, at some point the error occurs
C:\my-data-folder> svnadmin import -m "" file:///c:/svn/rpository/ - works fine! all files are transfered with no errors.

Using the same version of subversion and apache, performing the same procedures on the same files (and using http protocol) on a
computer running windows 7, this error DOES NOT occur.

Please, we need help!

Our enviroment: OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 / Architeture: i386

Thank you