expanding info shows by mod_status

I'm using mod_status with ExtendedStatus On to see real-time request info, but I want to expand the output in two ways:

1) I want to see the HTTP Host: header that was sent with the request, and
2) I want to see all bytes of the first line of the request, not just the first 63 characters, which is what the current output is truncated to. (If not all bytes, then, a much higher limit like 1024 bytes.)

I can't see anything at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.1/mod/mod_status.html describing how to expand the output in this way. If there's no way to do it by simply changing some configuration options, then what is the least painful way to get there from here? I was planning on hiring someone off of VWorker.com to modify the code if necessary (along with step-by-step instructions on how to replace the re-compiled code) to display the HTTP Host: header and the full first line of the request. Is there an easier way?

	-Bennett