Re: rewrite rule for mingle

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does this give some clue?

Not really.

HTTP doesn't work on filenames. I need to understand what your sites
are sending, whether requests are going to the right server, etc etc.

Since I can't access your servers, and don't know your applications, I
will have to describe how to debug it in generic terms:

Take one URL on the mingle application. This may be the login page or
something similar, and for this example it is at
http://192.168.1.10:8080/login.php .
We want to present this URL externally at
http://site.domain.com/mingle/login.php

Go to http://site.domain.com/mingle/login.php

1) Does this request appear in the access log of the proxy server?
2) Does this request appear in the access log of the mingle server?

Describe what happens - do not say 'it doesnt work', say precisely
what happens.
Start tracking responses using something like the livehttpheaders
plugin for firefox. Is it failing because the browser is being
redirected to the wrong URL? If so, provide the Location headers from
those redirects so we can see why.

Cheers

Tom