Issues loading ASP.NET JavaScript on IIS7 through Apache mod_proxy

So here's my setup. I've got a DynDNS account since I have a dynamic
IP. I have Apache listening on port 80 and IIS7 on port 8080. I don't
want users to have to enter in myacc.dyndns.com:8080 to get to IIS7,
so I've added the following code to my Apache httpd.conf file to
enable a proxy/reverse proxy:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/myASPApp/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/myASPApp/
    ServerName myaspsite.mydomain.com
</VirtualHost>

I've got a CNAME record set up on my DNS so that
myaspsite.mydomain.com redirects to myacc.dyndns.com.

When I type in myaspsite.mydomain.com into my browser, everything
works beautifully... mostly. IIS7 serves up the ASPX pages and
visitors to the site don't know any better.

A problem arises, however, when I add Ajax Control Toolkit controls
into my ASPX website, because these generate JavaScript and apparently
mod_proxy_html isn't geared to rewrite the JS URIs properly. Sure
enough, when I open up the source of my ASPX page, it has script
elements as follows:

<script src="/myASPApp/WebResource.axd?xyz" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/myASPApp/ScriptResource.axd?xyz" type="text/javascript"></script>

These scripts are attempting to be resolved at
http://myaspsite.mydomain.com/myASPApp/WebResource..., which through
the proxy translates to localhost:8080/myASPSite/myASPSite/....

How can I solve this problem? The couple of websites I found suggested
turning on ProxyHTMLExtended but when I tried doing that, the server
did not start. I'm guessing I didn't know how to do it properly. I'm
using Apache 2.2.11.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!