Re: Cannot access my first web app(partially resolved)

Finally I could access my web app from another machine in my local network.
This is what I did:

In my apache configuration file, I changed the following line,

Before    ====>  Listen 8080

After      ====>  Listen 192.168.1.64:8080

and now I can access my we app by typing,

http://192.168.1.64:8080/cambifon/indice.pl

But I would like to access my app using the servername directive, I mean using something like,

http://rafael.muneton.com:8080/cambifon/indice.pl

and it just doesn't work.
Within my apache configuration file the ServerName directive is set to 'rafael.muneton.com'
What am I doing wrong?????
Thanks for your help.

Rafael

When everything fails,  read the instructions!