Re: How to limit number of particular request in apache.

On 4/3/2010 2:59 AM, Nick Kew wrote:
You can't.

Well, you could write a module for it.  If you can live with ballpark
numbers, I'd suggest limiting the number of threads per process
on a restricted task, rather than maintaining a global count.

Or if this is about system load, consider something like
mod_load_average.
I know its possible. A particular service I use (a private one) will only handle so many requests, then simply return an "I cant do that, DAV" 401 [svc unavailable]

--
Morgan