Default HTTPS VH to redirect to a HTTP page

Hello,
we're setting up an Apache to respond for SSL traffic. We have a set of VHs, each one for a different domain (we use SNI), and that part works fine.

The additional requirement is that, for every domain that doesn't have a separate VH (so that goes into the default SSL VH) we want to redirect to a simple HTML page.

We do not want to associate any certificate into the default SSL VH because it will serve several domains and there won't be any cert matching all of them; so we were thinking about redirect every request done in the default VH to a static HTML page served in plain HTTP (by the same Apache, but on the port 80).

The problem is that the "simple" configuration (for default SSL VH):

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

ProxyPass / http://localhost:80/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:80/

</VirtualHost>

doesn't work, returning a "Invalid method in request \x16\x03\x01 / HTTP/1.1" because it's trying to "talk SSL" with a non-SSL VH. We also tried a rewriterule with still with no success.

So, to make it short :) how can I redirect all the traffic we receive on the default SSL VH to a non-SSL VH (because we don't want to have any certificate, we think of a plain HTTP VH) or to a single (static HTML) web page?

Thanks in advance,
Sandro