overlapping <Location>-Sections

Hello,

I'm looking for a configuration that allows the combining of two
<Location> sections, which overlap. We have a running subversion server,
which is located at the root of the web server:

    <Location />
        DAV svn
        SVNParentPath /home/subversion/repos
        AuthzSVNAccessFile svn-access-file

        SSLRequireSSL
            AuthType Basic
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthName "Subversion repository (LDAP password)"
        AuthLDAPUrl ldap://....

        # try anonymous access first, resort to real
        # authentication if necessary.
        Satisfy Any
        Require valid-user
    </Location>

Now, I want to add the application WebSVN:

    <Location "/websvn">

        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all

        SSLRequireSSL

        AuthType Basic
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthName "Subversion repository (LDAP password)"
        AuthLDAPUrl ldap://....
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off

        # try anonymous access first, resort to real
        # authentication if necessary.
        #Satisfy Any
        Require valid-user
    </Location>

    <Directory /var/www/svnserv01/htdocs>
         Options Multiviews

         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
    </Directory>

    Alias /websvn-2.3.0/ /opt/websvn-2.3.0/

    <Directory /opt/websvn-2.3.0/templates>
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
    </Directory>

If defining this in an own <VirtualHost> section, both is working. Now I
want to combine both in a single <VirtualHost> section. But the
<Location /> section for Subversion is catching all requests. Is it
possible, to define an exception for the path /websvn?

Negation within the pattern of <Location> or <LocationMatch> seems to be
impossible (like <LocationMatch "!/websvn">). As mod_rewrite does allow
this, I carried out some tests with it, but without success until now.

Is there a solution for my desired setup?

Ingo