Re: Locked Apache configuration file

Hello. Many thanks for this. I am new to W7 and wasn't aware of this. This is clearly one more Bill Gates quirk. What's the use of assigning administrator rights to users if they are not used? Anyway, you solved my problem. Explicitly asking to run as administrator allows me to change the file. It is a bit like confirming that I am still alive before editing the file. Some form of technology progress, I assume, but not a progress of human logic...