Re: Very Very strange problem in opensuse 11.1, file uploading reports "not an image file"

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 21:48:15 +0530
"J. Bakshi" <joydeep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear list,

> that it simply reports "Not an Image file". And this is happening with
> all files even with image ( jpg, bmp etc..) and with as small as 1KB
> and as big as 500KB. I have checked the log with "Loglevel debug" and
> there is nothing in the error log which can give any hints.

Can you check if the files are actually uploaded and are viewable with
ordinary image viewer? This looks like problem with PHP or CGI script you use
to upload than apache. Enable error reporting in php.ini if it's not on.
Analyze the script that serves as upload gateway.