Re: How to remove an environment variable...

* Krist van Besien <krist.vanbesien@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-12-18 14:54]:
> Now for test purposes I want to offer a way to look at the site as
> non authenticated users would see it, but without (for now) removing
> the authentication. As the website is still under development I
> don't want to allow unauthenticated access yet.

Maybe Alias the site to a different <Location> and don't protect that
with basic auth (but your IP-address)? Or setup another vhost for
testing.
Also if the complete site/application is protected by basic auth there
will be not much to see for unauthenticated users. Or are you using
basic auth only on some part of the appliation, that establishes an
application session? Then you could unset REMOTE_USER in that PHP that
bootstraps the application session, I suppose.
-peter