RE: Passing remote client IP address to backend server and session stickness

Hi, Haroon

I see that also but I don't know how to use them. I put the statement into my vhost of Apache reverse proxy and the apache complaining they are wrong statement, etc.

<virtualhost>

Proxyrequst off
X-Forwarded-For
</virtualhost>

Is above the correct way to use it? I am not much care about the remote IP being logged in the Apache log but I am care about the remote client IP being forwarded to the backend server since our backend server will decide what to do based on the remote client IP. Thanks.

Ryan