Re: Apache httpd replication / proxy mirror server?

It's a bit complicated. So I'll try to explain it in a simple way.

The user are calling(via phone) an IVR application which in turns interprets vxml. The vxml page then has an option to record and save the recording. When the vxml page saves the recording it saves towards tomcat which then places the file in a repository which then are served by Apache httpd, we have more apache http servers for failover and it's here the need for replication comes.

All this we can code our way out of, but if there's something already that does this it would be nice with some recycling. I was thinking that the Apache http server that got the new file could push it to the others.

Regards Nino