mod_proxy configuration issue

Hi List,

I'm new to mod_proxy and I think my problem is really a newbie problem but I didn't find the answer in the doc or Google.

I set up a forward proxy but I can reach only web pages located on this server (any vhost of this server), I can't reach web servers on the local network or the Internet.

I set up the simpliest configuration as possible for a forward proxy :

<VirtualHost *:80>
       ServerAdmin admin@xxxxxxxxxx
       ServerName proxy.domain.tld

       ProxyRequests On
       ProxyVia On

       <Proxy *>
               Order deny,allow
               Deny from all
               Allow from a.b.c.d x.y.z.a m.n.o
       </Proxy>

       ErrorLog /var/log/httpd-fproxy-error.log
       LogLevel Info

       LogFormat "%v %h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" proxy_common
       CustomLog /var/log/httpd-fproxy-access.log proxy_common
</VirtualHost>

Apache is hosting others vhosts for repositories and a reverse proxy, everything works fine there when I contact them directly.

If I try to reach "proxy.domain.tld" from a browser with this proxy config, it works. I reach the default Apache page (/usr/local/www/apache22/data/index.html).
If I try to reach another vhost on the same server, it works.
If I try to reach a web server on the local network it doesn't work, error 503. If I try to reach a web server on the Internet (Google) it doesn't work, error 503.

For pages that works I have a correct message in access.log
For pages that doesn't work I don't have any message nor in httpd-fproxy-error.log and httpd-fproxy-access.log

$apachectl -t is fine
$apachectl -S is fine
I can reach any webserver from the server with Lynx.
DNS are resolved through a local server, and resolutions are fine.
I have freshly installed nothing since mod_proxy was enabled for the reverse proxy yet.

I review all the directives given in the basic example from the apache doc. Everything seems fine

I'm using Apache/2.2.9 (FreeBSD) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1 DAV/2 SVN/1.5.2 PHP/5.2.6 with Suhosin-Patch configured
into a FreeBSD jail from 7.2-RELEASE-p2

Any advice or idea will be helpful,
Thanks,

--