Re: Memory / Process leak

Clearly, no one has any particularly helpful suggestions on what to do differently.

Apache, even under relatively light load, swallowed up 700+MB over two days.

So the only path forward I can see is to restart apache fairly regularly and delve in to switching to nginx.

Thanks to those of you who tried to help.  Maybe it is specific to slicehost.  Maybe its something in how I use MySQL or mod_perl.  Clearly this is beyond my ability to resolve, and is not some sort of well known problem.

Thanks anyway,
   Peter.

--
     Clipboard Switching and Macros with Keyboard Maestro

Keyboard Maestro <http://www.keyboardmaestro.com/> Macros for your Mac
<http://www.stairways.com/>           <http://download.stairways.com/>