Configuration Apache for multiple wars on Tomcat with multiple domains

Hi,

I have an apache server used as load balancer for multiple tomcat servers clusters with mod_jk.

The configuration is to have different workers on different servers and sometimes port as well :

#####

# START

# Nodes

JkWorkerProperty worker.server_1_1.host=server40

JkWorkerProperty worker.server_1_1.port=8009

JkWorkerProperty worker.server_1_1.reference=worker.tmplt_worker

JkWorkerProperty worker.server_2_1.host=server41

JkWorkerProperty worker.server_2_1.port=8009

JkWorkerProperty worker.server_2_1.reference=worker.tmplt_worker

# Loadbalancer

JkWorkerProperty worker.lb_cluster1.reference=worker.tmplt_balancer

JkWorkerProperty worker.lb_cluster1.balance_workers=server_1_1,server_2_1

# END

#####

We use ServerAlias and our DNS registration (in direction of the apache server of course) to have an URL by application. For this one, it´s cluster1.mydomain.com

Everything worked fine till today as we have a new need. We used to install only one war on each Tomcat server with the context path “” so the URL was http://cluster1.mydomain.com but now we have to host more than 1 war by tomcat server. So the Context path will change to the name of the war (no problem for that)  but we don´t want to use

cluster1.mydomain.com/war1

cluster1.mydomain.com/war2

but

war1.mydomain.com

war2.mydomain.com

what should I do or add ? Is it on the Apache or mod_jk configuration, or on the Tomcat side ?

Of course I need to add some ServerAlias lines but I don´t know what to do with the rest ...

Thanks,

Cyril Viéville