Re: creating a proxy

yes, I want to do that. However my client is a windows XP machine. thus I have to use putty

apparently this port forwarding is working well

I have a silly question : how can I configure apache to work as a proxy without cancelling my current web hosting ?

I am only using virtual hosts for hosting and not sure to understand what is the other way of doing ;-)

thanks

etienne