Re: apache problems with number of cgi requests

So there are two scripts I am using as a test firefox 3.0.8 , launch
test.cgi and you can see it provides a link to another cgi script
which sleeps for 60 seconds.
I launch this link again and again in a new tab/window , but any given
time only one process has been started by apache on the host.

Here are the two scripts

==test.cgi==
#!/usr/bin/perl
use CGI;
print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
print "<a href=/cgi-bin/sleep.cgi>sleep for 60 sec</a>";

==sleep.cgi ==
#!/usr/bin/perl
print("Content-Type: text/plain\n\n");
sleep(60);