Re: apache problems with number of cgi requests

Hi Digz

Meanwhile, when you say that "apache will not service any other CGI requests", what exactly do you mean? Did you mean that your further HTTP requests returned with 503 or some other error code? Or do they just wait around for a long time before returning any data?

You should enable mod_status with "ExtendedStatus On" and check whether your requests are taken up for processing by the httpd server. Please send the output generated by mod_status along with the apache config if your problem remains unsolved.

Best of Luck
Chandranshu