Re: Mod_Status - queue size

Sorry,
My english isn't very well.

I would like to monitoring the queue of requests.
Because I did a program to monitor APACHE web server and, I use CPU LOAD, MEMORY LOAD parameters to make decisions on program.

Now, I want to know about queue of requests because, if queue size exceeds the maximum value, that means overloaded web server.
Then, my program drops requests.

Sorry one more time
Thank you
Ricardo