RE: rewrite to 443..please help me

It is still not clear: as Igor says, the domain name in the rewrite-rule
is different from the domain-name of your HTTP site. Do you have both
the .it and the .com domains registered?

If you could bear to publish the real domain name, we could check it.
Otherwise, we only have your word that fields are the same - you could
have a typing error that you are failing to notice..

>         <Directory /var/www/www.mysite.com>
>                 AllowOverride FileInfo
>         </Directory>
> </VirtualHost>
>
> Thanks for your help, you're my last hope..
>

> Igor Cicimov wrote:
> >
> > sorry i lost your initial email with the configuration, can
> you send it
> > again please so i can have another look?
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:01 AM, danielitob <gbattine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Hello Igor..
> >>
> >> I checked but it was my digit error.
> >> Fields are equal but I have always same problem..
> >>
> >> What I'm missing?
> >> I configured virtual host on port 80 and did a redirect
> for a subfolder
> >> 443.
> >> i need other configuration?
> >>
> >> Please help me, I'm crazying..

> <gbattine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> certificate CommonName
> >> (CN)

> your Apache log
> with a self

> >> --
> >> Nabble.com.

> >> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >>

> --
> at Nabble.com.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.